Wind up rubber band car red
These rubber band toys are DIY kits from which you can turn every milk or juice carton into a high-speed roadster! The rubber band cars have a powerful wind up mechanism that propels the cars easily over 15 metres! Fun to build, fun to pimp and fun to play with! NoToys are the best toys! So pick your empty milk or juice carton and make your very own race car!
Rubber bands are sustainable and sweatshop free. All materials and parts are upcycled and/or recycled. Rubber bands are 100% designed and produced in Amsterdam and come in a package that fits the mailbox. Available colours are yellow and red.
Easy to assemble only scissors and pliers required. Detailed manual included. Body work is adjustable in width so every carton fits! For kids from 6 years and up. Look for examples and inspiration on our video page.
*** Free shipping within the Netherlands! ***
*** Standard mail, fits your mailbox! ***
- For kids from 6 years and up
- Material: Mixed upcycled and recycled materials
- Colour: Red rubber bands, black body work
- Finish: Plain cardboard
- The actual colour may differ from the images on the website
- Size assembled: L X W X H: 33 X adjustable X 13 cm (13 X adjustable X 5 inches) width of the body work is adjustable
- Size flat packed: L X W X H: 35 X 25 X 1.5 cm (12.6 X 9.5 X 0.5 inches)
- Dimensions are approximate