Packaging is what you throw away after you’ve bought the product. One good reason not to make this more expensive and polluting than absolutely necessary. We want NoToys to appeal to consumers, not the packaging. Here’s our toolkit for doing so.
1. We use as much recycled material in the packaging as possible.
2. We recycle material ourselves so the packaging for shipment and filling is reused.
3. We use materials which can be widely and sustainably disposed of.
4. We use as little packaging as possible.
5. We use materials with low CO2 emissions.
This makes NoToys not only affordable, but also better for the environment.